Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I’m Getting Better!

Today I had a little time to do another lesson on the DVD tutorial I am using. One lesson was on making a hook and eye closure. I am very pleased with how this closure came out.



I also made a wrapped bead in another lesson. When I first attempted this lesson, I used too little wire so I had to start over. It also took me a little practice to see what she meant and how much pressure I need to use when forming the spirals. This looks like it can still use a wee bit of work, but I can tell that my wire wrapping skills are steadily improving.



As the week unfolds, I am looking forward to having some more time when I can focus some more on the bracelet I want to make.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I have a hard time making those bead cages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You won the Simon and Ruby giveaway on my blog. Can you please email me your mailing address to spotty_zebra@hotmail.com? I will forward that along with your choice of the Amparo Earrings to them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so cool! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to email yo.

    ReplyDelete