Tuesday, June 5, 2012

City of Angels

Beginning Top Left: Liam and Socks, Matilda, Olive, Jasper and Matilda, Toffee cookies,
Matilda and Papa, Olive.

My family and I had a wonderful, (MUCH too short) visit with our relatives in Los Angeles. Liam always looks forward to seeing his three cousins and my husband and I love getting to see our nieces and nephew. My mother and father-in-law were also there.

The adults got a chance to catch up while the children raced around playing Angry Birds and destroying blocks while the youngest, Matilda, did her best to keep up. We all really wish we lived closer to one another.

I also got to pick the brain of my sister-in-law, Karen, owner of Midwest Maude (I mention her all the time if you are a regular reader). She has an incredible mind for marketing and business. We talked a lot about sales, promotion, and other marketing of our handmade items. She also was kind enough to take me, once again, to the Fashion DIstrict in Lost Angeles- one of my favorite parts of L.A.! Beads, beads, and more beads as well as craft stores of all kinds line the streets. A slice of heaven!

The Fashion District :Public Domain Image



No comments:

Post a Comment