Friday, March 30, 2012

(Getting into Trouble at) Iris Moon's Boca Beads

We arrived in Florida for a week of vacation last night. While here, we are seeing lots of family members on both coasts. We begin our tour in South Florida and Boca Raton. To feed my ongoing addiction, I made my mother take me to Iris Moon Boca Beads, which is very close to her home.


Let me just say that it is probably an extremely good thing I do not live here! Iris Moon Boca Bead's selection stretched on and on. They have some stunning items in stock, like antique French glass beads. They have an extremely extensive collection of seed beads as well as Swarovski items.


I purchased some items to go with a project I am currently working on, as well as some beads I just plain fell in love with and could not leave without.

No comments:

Post a Comment