Thursday, April 28, 2011

Strong Foundations


This is my pile of jewelry making ideas I want to try (notice some of the marked pages?)! Yet, this week has completely gotten away from me. I am attributing my lack of productivity to returning from being out of town for Easter. Then I was behind in grading for work, and cleaning our home.

In all my recent reading, I discovered that it is so much easier to understand the instructions for making various pieces or even see how to put it together from the images shown now that I have a good foundation in jewelry making basics. For me, learning certain techniques via DVD, where I could see what the person was instructing, made a tremendous difference in comprehending the steps laid out in books.

Hopefully I am not engaged in wishful thinking when I hope to have some time this weekend and coming week to actually accomplish something. 

1 comment:

  1. Most of my days manage to get away from me, but I'm learning to embrace the things that have taken me away from what I meant to do!

    ReplyDelete