Thursday, June 30, 2011

Independence Day

I tried out a bead store I have never been to called The Bead Shoppe. They are located in Avondale Estates, very close to me. I am not sure why I haven’t stopped by before, other than trying to spare my wallet. The store makes the most of its boutique sized square footage, and there is a nice mix of bead types. I liked that they also have a nice selection of vintage beads and findings.

I fell in love with some vintage Czech glass beads, some vintage African glass beads, and some other random beads and vintage resin findings. These items demanded a trip home with me.


I will be out of town and not posting until later next week. We are going to an annual family reunion. Although I am still debating which jewelry items to bring to wear, I already have my reading for the trip planned:



Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

  1. Those purple beads look like grapes and good enough to eat. Have a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Had I thought about it I would have added blue beads to have Independence Day colors.

    ReplyDelete