Friday, September 14, 2012

Vintage Elements

I am excitedly awaiting the start of the workshop I am enrolled in, The Alchemy of Objects with Deryn Mentock. This workshop begins tomorrow and focuses on design. I have always had a particular love for color, maybe even preceding my long-ago scrapbooking days! And I now am looking forward to seeing how my design process and knowledge grow after this workshop.

I already have most of the supplies I need in my beading stash. However, I did need just a few items I was missing. I can give you all a sneak peek at some of the objects I purchased.

Cloth bead from Soft Jewelry on Etsy
Vintage coin purse, Tess Ronae Vintage on Etsy
Vintage porcelain from Violette Slippers on Etsy

However will I use these??? You will need to stay tuned dear readers to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment