Monday, November 28, 2011

I hope all my lovely readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a house full with extended family like my mother, sister, and in-laws. Aside from your standard turkey, we had apple-raisin stuffing, sweet potato casserole, corn bread, mashed potatoes and turnip greens.


Now that Thanksgiving is over, I have been chomping at the bit to get back into my jewelry studio. Deryn Mentock and Sharon Tomlinson are now offering another online workshop called Of Towers and Turrets.  Since we are also doing a lot of Christmas shopping, I was not sure if it was really in our budget. However, my very supportive husband (enabler??) told me I should definitely enroll. So I did.

I am definitely looking forward to getting back to both blogging and jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment