Tuesday, May 14, 2013

More Art Journal Pages

I have been hard at work with the 21 Secrets online art journal workshop. You may recall me posting about this earlier.

I cannot believe how consumed I have been with  art journaling the past few weeks! I am not sure where my sudden interest springs from.

First of Roben Marie Smith's Baby's Got Back to Back Lessons.
I used to feel like Art Journaling was something nobody would ever see so why invest the time? However, I find that the very fact I do not necessarily have to share my pages gives me a lot of freedom to experiment.

One of Terri Kahrs' Lessons for hidden journaling. The skull and estrella items are Crafty Chica transfers.  
Also, I have discovered that, whenever I tell myself i am not going to try a certain craft or technique, it is the very thing I soon become obsessed with. Do any of you have this happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment