Monday, January 28, 2013

Retreat Excitement Builds

I am working on packing up jewelry items and tools to ship to Tucson for Art Retreat in the Desert. I am getting extremely excited.

Taking these with me!
The first day, Thursday, we are all going to the Gem and Lapidary Wholesales show, an enormous bead show. The other days are workshop days. I am taking two classes taught by Riki Schumacher.

I am greatly looking forward to learning some new techniques and improving on others. For instance, though I have taken numerous online soldering workshops, I still am not as skilled as I would like to be with a torch. I am hoping in-person instruction will help me figure out what I am not doing correctly.

Have any of you attended an art retreat?

A Lockables binder for findings and tools.



No comments:

Post a Comment