Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Keys to Heaven and Hidden Heart

I just stocked my Etsy store with two new designs! 


The first is a wonderful statement charm bracelet called Keys to Heaven. This design was inspired by both the Saint Medal keys, which I love, and the stunning, (and rare) vintage Swarovski Cobalt Rhinestone flower chain. I used this on its own to create a double strand. 




The medal key images are of an Angel, Our Lady of Fatima, Madonna and Child, Our Lady of Fatima, and Our Lady of Lourdes. I also added seven vintage crosses of varying styles and vintage heart charms. These all hang from a repurposed heavy link chain. 


You can purchase this bracelet (and see more photos) in my Etsy Shop!


I also finished a new necklace called, "Hidden Heart." It begins with a great vintage cross pendant that has rhinestones and pearls. Playing on the wonderful pearlescent elements of the vintage cross pendant, I added crackle glass beads to a repurposed gold tone chain. The palette of this design makes me think of summer!




The second, shorter strand features a vintage locket. I added a Swarovski rhinestone to the front of the locket to coordinate with the rhinestones on the vintage cross pendant. 


So why is it called, "Hidden Heart?" Inside the locket, I added an copy of an antique sacred heart image and filled the locket with resin and gold craft glitter. 




You can purchase this from my Etsy store as well. 





4 comments:

  1. You have a gift for making charm bracelets! That cobalt blue is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen!

    I am contemplating buying more because it is so rare and I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these but the second one is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete