Saturday, November 24, 2012

Silver Tones

Because I am joining Daughters of the King next month, I will soon begin wearing the silver cross that all Daughters wear. I tend to favor gold tone jewelry, as you may have guessed if you are familiar with my designs.

Holy Spirit Medal
Now I have begun to consider more silver tone designs to wear with my cross of the Order. Although I do wear silver now and then, depending upon my outfit, it will be strange to don my Daughters of the King cross daily and think through different ways to layer other necklaces with it.

This necklace is for sale in my Graceful Leigh shop!
Don't forget, I have an ongoing 15 % off sale at Graceful Leigh. Now that I am finished with Thanksgiving preparations and guests, I am planning to get busy crafting again!



No comments:

Post a Comment