Friday, November 9, 2012

Daughters of the King

Public Domain Image
I realize I have fallen behind! I have been swamped since my son's Birthday at the end of October. I have been consumed both by church activities and volunteering to help with a fundraising auction for my son's school.

One church activity that has taken some of my time has been my discernment process for joining the Order of Daughters of the King. I am extremely excited that will be accepted as a new member in December. I have come to realize that, through Daughters of the King, God is calling me to deepen my commitment to Him; to put Him first in my life; and to not shy away from evangelism and service in His name.

And, being me, I have been thinking through some necklace designs that may compliment the traditional silver cross we wear as members of the Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment