Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Extremely Busy Crafting Week

In addition to the charm bracelet I created a few days ago, I have finished up two more bracelets as well as a necklace.
For sale at Graceful Leigh
The first bracelet in silver tone, includes some of my all-time favorite vintage, religious finds. I used a silver-tone Rosary connector to attach both halves of the medium-weight chain link. I added a bead drop from this. The red cross is a vintage lucite piece. There are other cross charms, an angel charm, as well as some mini Saint Medals.

This is for sale ass well at Graceful Leigh
This second charm bracelet features a blue, enameled Crucifix at its center. One of my favorite vintage finds- the Catholic Baptism shell charm that opens to reveal Jesus and Mary on one side and the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the other. Two Milagros charms are also present.
Buy this at Graceful Leigh
My final, recent creation is a statement charm necklace. I love the vintage angel that is the focal point of this statement charm necklace. Her bell moves! Vintage, Italian crosses in red and blue enamel appear beside vintage Catholic Saint Medals. I hung everything from a highly unusual, heavy-weight, vintage chain. I also added coordinating bead drops in reds and blues.

My creative frenzy was brought about because I was almost sold out of bracelets and necklaces. In fact, I still need to craft some more!

Also, it is not much longer now before I head off to Art Retreat in the Desert February 7-10!


No comments:

Post a Comment