Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Graceful Leigh is Featured on Many Little Blessings!

I am extremely excited to announce that an ad for Graceful Leigh is now running on Many Little Blessings. This is the very popular, well-designed web site of Catholic mom blogger, Angie. Angie will also be reviewing my Lourdes charm bracelet, pictured below. I am looking forward to reading her thoughts on the bracelet. Once the review is published, I will certainly link to it!

Graceful Leigh Lourdes Bracelet.
Earlier this week, I listed a new bracelet for sale in my Etsy store as well. The bracelet is very romantic, and paired with  stunning purple Czech glass beads and iced pink glass beads. I then added a second chain strain using repurposed chain. From this strand, I hung a vintage, pink St. Christopher medal from Italy. The medal has the image of a car one one side, and St. Christopher on the reverse. 

Vintage cupid and St. Christopher charms, Czech glass beads.
I also hung a vintage Cupid charm that also has a pink accent stone. A vintage cross connector and vintage box clasp closure complete this pretty piece.





No comments:

Post a Comment